We booked a junior suite for our 2 night honeymoon and were looking forwrd to our stay. To be welcomed so warmly and then upgraded to the Royal Horseguards Suite was unexpected bit very welcomed. The service we received from all members of staff was of the highest caliber. The afternoon tea was a treat and a must for anyone in London. The suite was perfect. Being a picky surveyor I was amazed as I found nothing out of place or in poor condition. You could even tell that the uplighters were cleaned everyday. The view over the Thames and London Eye was amazing! We even wrote a note to the hotel to express our gratitude! Can't wait to return as thi is a hotel that makes you feel special and looks after you every part of your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England