I just returned from a week long vacation in London and this hotel was one of the highlights. The location is perfect for all of the key sites (Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace) and is right next to a Tube station which made it easy to use the subway system. The staff was second to none and was always there to help us with questions or book site seeing trips for us. Do yourself a favor and look into this hotel...you will NOT be disappointed! If I ever make it back to London, I know I will stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England