A hotel to me is just a convienent bed while you visit somewhere far from hom, but this hotel I want to stay in again just to enjoy it! We only stayed one night so didnl;t get to see the views of the River Thames, the restaurant or any of the facilities, but what we did see was a fantastic location, very polite and helpful staff, beautiful decor and convenient hotel layout ie lifts near restaurant, toilets near bar etc. Negatives - King Double surpisingly small. shower in King Double not very good, you can't avoid the jet to wash your hair! Sink too big making bathroom too small. Bed too hard for my liking (but that is just a personal preference). No complimentary water (but bizarrly a tv in the bathroom. Would have preferred the water to be honest). Parking about 10 mins walk away, not impossible but inconvenient when you have cases. Saying that, I would go back without hesitation, but I would get a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England