This was 'many happy returns' to The Horseguards this time to celebrate my birthday. When we booked I requested a river view which was duly granted. We stayed on the 8th floor with a fabulous view of the London Eye, Shard and many other landmarks. Again we found the the staff to be very attentive and very polite. With the great spell of warm weather we are experiencing we were lucky enough to have breakfast on the terrace. This will certainly NOT be the last time we visit. Thanks to all the staff for making it a lovely birthday break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England