I stayed with my girlfriend three days at the end of May / beginning June for leisure.
The Hotel is very well located and the personnel gentle and friendly.
The bedroom was spacious & with a good view over the park in front the Thames and the London Eye.
Good service in problem solving.
I would definitely highly recommend your stay there.
I will do it for sure next time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England