A good hotel in a good location .
Very quiet for a Central London hotel .
Just a couple of things missing that you would certainly expect from a 5 star hotel .
Wardrobe . No hanging space nothing bigger than a child's t shirt
No overhead shower only hand held .
No interactive tv or movies .
Old and tired furniture in the bedrooms .
But the lobby & lounge very impressive and staff were friendly .
Was fine for my 1 night leisure stay but not for a longer business stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England