My Mum and Dad stayed at the Royal Horseguards this week. As it was ther 50th anniversay during their trip, I called in advance to request some wine and fruit for their arrival. The staff were very accommodating, and not only saw to my request, but also upgraded them to an executive room with a river view and put some complimentary cakes and chocolates in the room. A special mention has to go to the Guest Relations Manager and all the team who made them feel special by knowing who they were.
The room was excellent and incredibly well equipped. The cleaner even recognised that my mother had had a bath and left her some bath salts!
They intend to stay again!
Once again, thank-you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England