We were fortunate to stay here for two nights in July in a superior room. An excellent experience from the moment we walked through the door. The staff were courteous and professional. Our room was a good size for London and included a walk in dressing area aswell as a beautifully appointed bathroom. the communal areas and bars were luxurious with attentive staff. The breakfasts were amazing! So much choice.....my only criticism is that we did have to wait 30 mins to be seated. The location of the hotel is great with easy access to the key highlights of London. If you are looking for a luxurious weekend in London this hotel would not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England