Was really excited about this hotel until I got there. Bellhop did not thank us for tip, no smile, not pleasant at all. Concierge tried to direct us to a pastry shop that did not exist and then treated like we were stupid when we return to get additional directions. We asked locals on this 2 block street and they had no idea what we were talking about. The hotel lost power on the third floor and blew out our noise machine. The next morning the night
manager said that the power never went out on the third floor after a member of the staff said that he had talk to him the night it happened. He said we lied and gave us $18 for a $125 broken noise machine. We had a train to catch and were unable to continue with this conversation. Also we booked a room that had a river view. Our room had no view of the river nor could it ever have. There were trees, a garden, then a street before u reached the river. Please do not book this hotel. I don't want any one else to spend this kind of money and get such poor service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England