We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend for a function in January. The service was excellent. Booked a double room & found it to be more than your average double room. Views over the Thames at night towards The London Eye, County Hall & The Royal Festval Hall were great. Recommend dinner at Skylon. Linens & toiletries of a superior quality. Staff could not be for helpful. Would thoroughly recommend the hotel. We'll definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England