We often visit London and have stayed in many different hotels. This time we stayed in The Royal Horseguards which is without doubt the best hotel we have stay in so far. We had a lovely room with a wonderful view of the river, a little garden, and the London eye that is so beautifully lit up at night.. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel restaurants and all meals we excellent. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is just about perfect, with many of the main attractions London has to offer, within walking distance. The Embankment tube, which is well connected with many tube lines, is just outside the hotel. We have decided to make this hotel our base very time we visit London from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England