I stayed for two nights in a rather small but comfy room. It was clean; I had a nice view of the garden, and the London Eye. There was a high standard in the room except for the shower which broke on the second morning. The personnel were attentive and service minded. The bar was nice with delicious but rather pricy drinks. Wi-Fi was included but I did not have breakfast in my booking. That was the downside of the stay i.e. having to pay more than £22 for breakfast. I did it once and it was not worth it, not here, not anywhere, especially if you can get a decent breakfast around the corner for £4. The location of the hotel was excellent with a walking distance to many of the London attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England