$171
The Arch London(London)
$347
$290
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$234
$222
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$188
$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$140
$117
5,161 results
All reviewslondon eyeembankment tube stationtrafalgar squareriver viewroyal horse guardsequus barheated floorsdowning streetbig benafternoon teaheated towel rackunderfloor heatingbeautiful hotelcharing crossstar hotelcovent gardenturn down service
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fabulous location, close to all the major attractions. Theartre virtually across the road, next to a railway station. Close to places to eat and drink. What more could you ask for. Would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
HotelLondon, Guest Relations Manager at The Royal Horseguards, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us, which although short it speaks volumes about the hotel. It sounds as though you enjoyed your time with us and as you said our location is fantastic which enables our guests to make the most of their time in London.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The reason I booked this hotel was the location - a minute's walk from the river, opposite London Eye, near to Trafalgar Sq, next to tube, etc. It was ideal for the places we were visiting. It was a really nice hotel - lovely grand entrance hall, friendly and helpful staff and a nice room. I liked the TV in the shower! Only downside was we had a view of the fire escape! Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelLondon, Manager at The Royal Horseguards, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Our location is excellent, and it sounds like we are in the perfect spot for all your plans during your time in London. Well chosen!!!

I am pleased we made a good impression and that you will be back to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to it.

Kind regards,

Victoria Tidboald
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here with my wife for two nights commencing the 26th of July and have got to say the whole experience was very memorable. The check Inn was very smooth and all the staff were attentive and friendly. The lobby, lounge and restaurants were spotlessly clean, well appointed and very comfortable. The bedroom was of a good size by London standards and once again spotlessly clean. If i was to have one criticism it would be the breakfast service, although the staff were extremely friendly and were obviously trying their best there were times when a little more organisation would have been welcome. The items on offer at breakfast were all excellent and i wouldn't let the service deter me from returning. All in all this is an Excellent Hotel with excellent staff and it is only a matter of time before it ascends higher up the tripadvisor ratings.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at The Royal Horseguards Hotel. Your comments regarding our staff is testament to the hard work of all the members of the team and I know that they will be delighted to read your kind comments.

I was delighted to read that you found the bedroom to be of a good size compared to normal London standards and that it was beautifully appointed.

I will ensure that your comments regarding the breakfast service will be passed onto the team and I know that they are currently working very hard to improve the whole breakfast experience.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel is localized in a very nice area of London where you can see the London Eye and The River Thames, depending in what room you are. Unfortunatelly they put us in a tiny room facing a gray wall where you couldn't see nothing but concrete. For the price you pay, the expectations are high but we're a bit disappointed because of that.
Make sure you put your light on for "don't disturb" otherwise they will wake you up whenever you are there, even just after cleaning the room. I think they have no control of cleaned or not cleaned rooms. We ordered breakfast in the room on our last day and they asked if we wanted them to pick up the dishes and everything after we finish, we said no cause we wanted to relax till the time to leave, even though we said that, the same guy came after a hour to pick it up, importuning us after falling asleep again.
When we checked out there were added wine, snacks and water to our bill, which we never had then they immediately corrected it.
Overall we wouldn't stay there next time, not paying all that just for the location again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the room 902 and I don't recommend it, our view was straight to a gray and tall wall and the room was tiny!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

I am sorry that you had a disappointing stay with us, and that we failed to meet your expectations and especially with the view from the room. I wish you had shared your feelings with us, as I am sure we would have been able to offer an alternative room during your stay.

It was upsetting to hear that you were disturbed so many times when you were in your room. I can understand your frustration and I will follow this up with the Room Service team. I am sorry that on another occasion, you were disturbed by the Housekeeper on your floor. Our Floor Housekeepers do check all rooms behind our Room Attendants to ensure all our standards are being maintained. However if they heard you were in the room, they should have come back later.

I am sorry that you would not choose to return to us, but if you change your mind please let me know so I can ensure you have a true 5 star experience.

Kind regards,

Victoria Tidboald
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Only stayed a night at the hotel, not very imposing from the front, but just wait till you enter. Doorman will show you in to the beautiful reception/ lounge area with huge chandeliers and just keeps getting better. Further into the lounge area with ambient harp music being played live. With afternoon teas being served in an adjacent room. A historic building which sympathetically decorated to a very high standard throughout. Beds are very comfy (evening turndown service), and rooms are quiet due to location next to it's own gardens/park. Did not have breakfast so can't coment.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good but some only have a shower, although very luxurious some people still like a bath. Ask when at reception if you have a preference
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us, it is very nice to read that our guests are still wowed by entering our lobby. Your description of the hotel is wonderful and I was pleased that you enjoyed the bed and the turndown experience. Its comments such as yours that prove we are getting it right.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back on a second visit very soon and that you will then have the chance to try breakfast as well.