I have been to London many times and have stayed at a variety of hotels. This is one of my favorites. Unlike most European hotels, the room was spacious! The staff was one of the friendliest I've yet to encounter. The hotel is in a safe neighborhood and conveniently located near a lot of major attractions. If you're in London for New Year's Eve, this is the place to stay. The London Eye is located directly across the river and offers a fantastic view of the fireworks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England