I was recently lucky enough to win a two night stay at the hotel at an event and used the gift for my birthday, which turned out to be my best present yet! The hotel staff and the location are absolutely fantastic, and the rooms was fabulous. The views over the Thames were too good to shut the curtains at night, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. However, my favorite part of my stay was the bathroom the heated floors were brilliant, and the bath with the TV was perfect for relaxing. As it was slap bang in the middle of the city it is perfectly located for sightseeing and close to some brilliant restaurants. Will definitely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England