Very polite, helpful and attentive staff. Nothing too much trouble.
Very classy and modern restaurant.
Excellent 5 course tasting menu and a glass champagne.
Sweet potato & truffle Cappuccino
Asparagus, slow poached egg wild mushroom 7 raqdish salad
Poached sea troiut
Oven roasted casterbridge rump of lamb
Hazlenut creme chiloust pinepapple, date wonton
Wine by the glass a bit expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England