Stayed in London for 4 nights and this hotel was very nice; big room, big bathroom, friendly front desk and amazing breakfast. Hallways were dated and smelled of smoke but our stay was pleasant and the location was amazing. It was a little pricey but relative to the season it wasn't too bad. I was having trouble dialing the US (first time trying) and the front desk was extremely helpful and ended up letting me use their phone for free. The hotel is 1 block from the Thames and 2 blocks from Trafalgar square and 1/2 block from the Tube. The breakfast was amazing! Room service was exceptional and the overall stay was very nice and would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England