Beauitful hotel, most staff professional and friendly. I choose his hotel for location and the reviews it had received. Only 2 minute walk Trafalgar square and 5 minute walk to big Ben. Service from doormen were second to none, however check-in staff could brush up on how to smile. Breakfast was great, don't forget to order from menu if you don't like buffet. Our room was large and the bed so comfortable, the bathroom spacious. This hotel ticks all the boxes and we shall return next time we visit London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England