Stayed here for a theartre trip for my wife's birthday less than a mile from the west end. Located right on the Thames 3 minute walk from the Embankment tube station. We booked in advance and got a great price for this park of London and had a double room overlooking the Thames with a super view of the London Eye. Room had a entrance lobby to bathroom and bedroom. Loved the TV in the bathroom. Everything was super and well looked after but so it should be for a 5 star hotel. We experience the afternoon tea which was a special experience but great for a pre-theartre meal. Staff were very friendly and polite plus they listened to my special request on the booking form. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England