Stayed here Friday night. Incredibly close to Embankment tube, easy check in, fireplace was on in reception, doormen opening doors before you get to door, decent room (shame didnt get a view of Thames, but it was so dark and rainy anyhow!), nice touches such as ipod docking station, tv over bath, Elemis toiletries, rain shower, robes, electronic do not disturb sign .. and bed was huge and comfy.
Didnt eat here as had things to do in town, but there were plenty of people in the restaurant, not like some hotels.
I can't put my finger on it exactly, but you just got the feeling that this place really runs smoothly and efficiently - maybe thats the difficult thing. Can imagine that people always come back. Very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England