A Guoman Hotel and part of the Preferred Hotel Group, the hotel is right on the Thames facing London's County Hall and the London Eye. Rooms are upgraded, full of electronics, complimentary WiFi. Staff very responsive and friendly. Adjacent to many government offices and near multiple tourist attractions. It's location puts the hotel at the locus of many nice walks. One direction is Big Ben and Parliament plus Westminster Abbey. Another direction is the Horseguards parade ground, St. James Park, Buckingham Palace. The other direction is Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Simply, the location is outstanding. The hotel is very comfortable and quiet. We will go back again. Restaurants and bar are pretty pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England