We were really impressed with our stay at the Horseguards from the moment we checked in (early) we found the reception and concierge team to be most helpful. We left our bags and headed on out armed with an umbrella courtesy of the hotel which definitely came in handy. We returned to find out we had been upgraded due to availability which was nice and we were very impressed with our room - better than the other 5 star hotel we had recently stayed in.
We had been told about the hotels' wonderful bar and enjoyed the cocktails we chose although the barman could have been a little more proactive in terms of service/chatter as we were left with menus for quite some time, apart from this we enjoyed the ambiance and comfort.
We had a very comfortable stay, excellent sized room and bathroom with great facilities, we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England