Did not book this hotel by myself, but 'had' to stay there due to a business meeting. Was telling myself that this is going to be one of those London hotel experiences where they tell you what a great traditional hotel you are going to stay, just to find out that the room is not larger then an elevator and the last renovation was from 1919.
What a pleasant surprise when I checked in at this hotel. Very, very friendly staff, superb interior full of tradition and fantastic rooms that were totally new! With all what you need as a business traveler, lot of power sockets, international power sockets, WiFi, 24h room services, iPod Radio, modern phone, great minibar...! And the location is just fantastic, just by Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. Will go back there. My new place to stay when I am in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England