We stayed on the 19th of Nov for one night whilst attending a wedding at One Whitehall Place.
We stayed in room 202 plus another for our Daughter.This is a very well run hotel indeed with trained happy staff that are there to help, which made our stay wonderful. The wedding venue was perfect, atmospheric and was a well run tastful affair expertly done. Decent breakfast. Huge room and bathroom with TV. Very clean. Good nights sleep in a massive bed. Hope to stay again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England