The location was perfect. You can walk around the hotel and can see a lot of things.. The room was really nice and comfortable..The staffs were great, very accommodating especially with our 2 year old daughter.. Jun Lee Cacapit was our server for the entire stay..He was very patient and always ready for us.. My daughter loves the hot chocolate they serve everyday.. Will definitely go back to this hotel again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England