We stayed 2 nights at the hotel. The location is excellent, short walk to Trafalgar Square and River Thames where the London Eye is. The Hotel Staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are standard size for Europe like a studio unit less the cooking facilities. The furnishing is excellent with coffee and tea making facilities. For good deals book online for specials and prepayments. Make sure you bring along the reservation confirmation as well as evidence that you have made payment, just incase. We did not dine at the Hotel as it was quite pricy and around the Trafalgar area there are many diners that serve good and cheap breakfast.eg 10 pounds for 2 incl coffee. Transfers to and from this hotel can be easily booked online before you arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England