This was the third time I have stayed at this hotel over the course of eight years. Each time I have been delighted with the experience and felt that staying there greatly enhanced my vacation. The service is always outstanding, the atmosphere is one of elegance and old world charm and the location cannot be beat. Located just a block or so from Trafalgar Square you can walk to many of the main attractions, yet it is quiet and relaxing around and within the hotel itself. There are many extras provided as part of your stay ranging from tea and cookies in the room, to newspapers to read in the beautiful lounge, to heated floors and towel racks to ensure your comfort in the room. The Royal Horseguards is classified as a five star hotel and has earned it! I would recommend staying at this hotel to everyone visiting London as a gift to themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England