Oliver Plaza Hotel
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel provided excellent service. It was ultra clean and very well positioned for buses and tube. The staff were pleasant and obliging. It was good value for money.
The room was small by North American standards but functional nonetheless. The beds were comfortable. There was an elevator, safe and hairdryer provided, with access to an iron. The breakfast was very generous.

Room Tip: We had room 108, which was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mangmt, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Susan,

I was really happy to read your comments following your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I'm delighted that you felt that our service, location, and hotel facilities delivered everything that you needed and that you enjoyed your stay at Oliver Plaza.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I brought my mom to England on her dream trip. Oliver Plaza Hotel was extremely clean. The staff,especially Rashed, was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was tasty. Maria and her staff were fast and great servers. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear valued guest,

I was really happy to read your comments following your stay with us and that you have enjoyed the hospitality of Oliver Plaza.

Always very good to have a feedback, where my team gets lovely comments. I will pass your kind words on.

We would be more than happy to welcome you at our hotel again.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Spent three nights at Oliver Plaza on a business trip. We chose it for the location and the price. The room was small, but it was clean and perfectly alright for sleeping in. I wouldn't take my honeymoon here, but when all you need is a bed I think it's a very good value hotel.

The default breakfast is a fairly dull continental spread, but you can get a full English for £5 if you ask for it (they don't really advertise that).

The only real problem with the room was that I found it noisy - no air-con meant that the window had to be open in order to be cool enough to sleep, and despite being on a fairly small street there is noise from outdoors at all hours.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Oliver Plaza for your stay in London.

We have in the rates the continental breakfast included, because it's always nice to have a coffee and a croissant before you leave the hotel for the day. For your convenience we also have the option to upgrade to the buffet breakfast which contains traditional English hot meals as well.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Spent two nights at the Oliver Plaza and I will definitely stay there again. Staff were very friendly, room was very clean, breakfast was lovely and the location was very ideal as the train station is just a two minute walk away. Good value for money also. Only problem was the walls are very thin so you can hear literally everything! PS I didn't mean to rate the fitness centre and swimming pool as terrible accidentally tapped it on my iPad and won't come off!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cally,

I'm delighted that you have found your stay at Oliver Plaza enjoyable and that you were happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and our customer service. I have passed on your kind words to my team here.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Oliver Plaza Hotel is located in a pleasant little residential area of classic apartment blocks just five minutes away from Earl's Court underground and even closer to the Earl's Court Exhibition halls. Earl's Court underground station (District Line) is just four stops away from Paddington Station if you're coming in from Heathrow. It is extremely convenient.

The rooms are cosy, the beds very comfortable and the temperature, somehow always just right. There's TV, free wifi, but no bar fridge, though. The unit bathroom is tiny but adequate. Breakfast means rolls, pastries, slices of ham, cheese, yogurt, cereals - and pretty good coffee too. The service is excellent - staff are friendly and helpful.

Overall, Oliver Plaza is an excellent combination of price, quality and convenience. I chose it because of its proximity to the Exhibition centre and its price, but I'd stay there again if I were just on holiday and doing sightseeing.

Room Tip: The hotel stands on at the corner of Trebovir road and a side street. I had a room one floor above ground on the side street. It was always pleasantly quiet and had good light to read or work by.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Colin,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing Hotel Oliver Plaza.

I'm delighted that you felt our location and neighbouring facilities delivered everything that you needed and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. Indeed, whether you visit London for leisure or business, Hotel Oliver Plaza is a perfect choice!

We look forward to welcome you back soon.