I regularly travel to London on business and always try and a range of hotels dependent on location and price. I paid £130 for a double room at the hotel and have to say I was disappointed. The positives are the location which is great for shopping or a nice walk and the reception staff are friendly and the area is very modern and clean.
The negatives lie with the actual rooms. The room itself was very small and the bathroom is also very cramped. The room had a stale smell which was quite offputting when entering. The internet is very expensive when you are paying so much for a room and the TV had few channels on and the reception was poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England