“Great location from which to enjoy a fine area of London”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #378 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a night whilst visiting Heston Blumenthals nearby restaurant. It is a well presented hotel on a budget in a high class area of London that offers nicely decorated rooms that are functional. The hotel too has a bar area and the local amenities make it ideal if you want to explore some of London. The tube station is nearby and walking distances give you plenty of options.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Itsabigplace,
Thank-you for your review.
We are currently redecorating our rooms and I am very pleased to see that you found the décor nice.
We will be looking forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We spent our Christmas time in London for a week. We booked two connecting rooms but they were reserved. Therefore Mr. Raed in the reception was kindly offered to upgrade our rooms to a junior suite with an extra rate which was finally very convenient.

The location is outstanding. The breakfast is excellent and the waiters are friendly. We really loved the chinese restaurant.

I would really recommend this hotel for a family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Anmarkou,
Thank-you very much for your time writing this review.
We are very pleased you had a great time especially over Christmas!
Kind Regards

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We recently stayed at the millennium on sloane square and it was wonderful. The service is what did it for my husband and I as nothing was too much trouble. The night manager In particular who's name was geneek (I think) was extremely helpful and made our stay so comfortable. It's nice to know such valuable customer service still exists win this industry. Stay here and you won't regret it.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review as it is very much appreciated.

Providing excellent service is at the core of Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge and I am delighted that you enjoyed the experience at our very best.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

It's on Sloane St, so it better be good.

Finding the place is easy,a ll you have to do is not be distracted by all the lovely things in all the lovely shops on the way there.

Check in was easy with extremely polite and well trained staff. Room was adequate, not big but not as tiny as some other places. Nice bed, loadsa storage space for clothes, big TV and, holds breath A BATH!!!!!

My room was clean and tidy with quality linen and big, fluffy towels. The usual tea and coffee, but with small cups (swap for mugs, no one uses cups any more).

Air con worked but was not that fine tuneable and there is a minor problem with noise as there is no double glazing. Inter-room noise can also be noticeable.

Breakfast is lovely with non-dried out food and lots of it.

Check out was easy with exemplary staff behaviour.

All in all, if you're doing the west end thing or shopping posh, this is an ideal base. For some of us there is the added attraction of the McLaren shop next to Knightsbridge where you can go and drool att he nice cars.

Room Tip: Higher and farther away from Sloane St might be quiter.
1  Thank tjz1100

It is with delight that I read your feedback and as you say we are very privileged to be located in the heart of Knightsbridge amongst so many exclusive designer stores.

I take great heart in that your stay was a memorable experience, from my friendly and professional staff, to your room and enjoying our breakfast selection.

I do hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

very friendly service at great location. had booked cheapest room available which was small but very clean with all amenities required (except free wi-fi) - definitely adequate for short stays. staff very helpful with bookings/transport/airline check-in. although we are repeat clients, service and cleanliness was better than in the past, which was good to begin with.

Room Tip: higher floors have better views (obvious)
1  Thank gusgreek
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

We are training our staff to bring a consistent higher level of service to the hotel and as a regular guest to the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge I very much appreciate your feedback and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your returning again in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I would like to write a few lines regarding the Millennium Hotel in Sloane Street. First I want to thank the front desk when I continually extend my stay at the hotel. I am grateful for their patience , normally I do not want to express any individual as I think everyone does extremely positive impression.

I have had problems with my computer and then I have a hearing impairment have received help from the front desk. Mr. Raed in the reception contact Hotel Support and tried to help me, I have trouble hearing without aids and just phone calls are extra difficult. This incident is not isolated , but they are constantly positive signals from all who work at the Millennium .

I have about 100 days a year and usually stay at the best hotel in the world , service is usually very high in the Hotel in this group, but none of the others has a positive personal service. I like it best with the hotel.
Working at Hotel is certainly difficult, you meet guests who have had a bad day . Tired after a journey and this gets hotel staff receive but do it with professional and very well received .
Goran S

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and to express your gratitude to all the staff here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

We certainly appreciate your comments as we strive to ensure personal and outstanding service.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I took my daughter and I on a 5 week tour around the UK and Europe in December/January. First stop London. Most accommodation had been booked but I was struggling with that first week in London. This hotel kept coming up so I went ahead and booed it.Then read reviews most of which said the rooms were far too small at 12 sq m. So very worried about it all. To our surprise we arrived very excited around 10am after 24 hour flight and my emailed request of our room being ready if possible was answered by a YES! Went up to our room which was just lovely. Yes its small but nothing like I was dreading after reading the reviews. It is very smartly decorated and still has room for a desk, and an armchair and table, Its not spacious but it was perfect. It was so nice after a day being out all day to just come into a very smart and comfortable room. The location is absolutely perfect if shopping is your thing. Its in Sloane street which has the most beautiful shops in it.Harrods is a short walk of a few minutes away.Hyde park also a short walk. Easy access to tube and bus stops for short trip into Piccadilly. If staying for a couple of weeks maybe the room size might be an issue but if for a stay of a week or less its great. The concierge - we spoke to different ones at different times of the day - always so very helpful. We had theater tickets selected paid for and printed off in less than 5 minutes!!! Our car to take us to the Euro-star station early one morning all booked and paid for quickly - a beautiful Mercedes arrived for us at a very good rate. In the back streets not far from the hotel is a set of very smart streets with terrific restaurants. We never would have found them if we hadn't stayed at this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Liz D
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We are very proud of our hotel and I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations.

As you say we are ideally located in Knightsbridge for the exquisite shops and also travelling further afield in London.

Both I and my team are committed to providing outstanding service at all times and I am gratified that you had a memorable stay whilst with us.

I trust your trip was an enjoyable one and if you should visit London again, we will have the opportunity to offer you a warm welcome back.