I travelled with my 5 year old daughter on her first overseas holiday to London (my favourite destination in the world). I booked through londontown.com and got a really great rate and we were upgraded on arrival. The staff are willing, able, friendly and a true reflection of a 4 star hotel (anywhere in the world). They went out of their way to make sure we had a happy stay. Room service was great even by the standard of a 5 yr old's uninitiated tastebuds. The room though was not really as great as I though it would be. The bathrooms are clean, but really tiny (even by London's standards), and the room was quite bright and sunny, but a little claustrophobic. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing really wrong with the room, it was just not up to my expectation in terms of what the room would have cost had I paid the 'normal' price according to their website rates. All, in all though it was a wonderful stay and Martha, Stephanie, and Erikas were really great. I would stay there again in terms of the staff service levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England