“Fantastic and amazing service!”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #380 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Paulo Villar, Concierge is truly amax=zing in his speed, efficiency and attitude! I could not ask for a better experience, he is a jewel in this Crown of a hotel. This charming hotel is situated in one of London’s most exclusive and fashionable districts. The Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge offers a convenient location and is one of the most stylish hotels in the area. Places of interest near to the hotel include numerous designer shops, Harrods and Harvey Nichols, as well as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Lucy_Ott0
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Lucy_Otto,
Thank-you very much for your great review!
Paulo was very pleased that you mentioned him for his good service. The team is always proud when recognized and it helps us to make our hotel a great place to work.
Kind Regards
Jean-Baptiste Noel

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm am a regular guest of this hotel as I find the location excellent for walking into central London or for jumping on the tube to go further afield. More importantly the services is very good and the rooms are comfortable. We opted for a club room which offers more space and use of the club lounge situated on the 2nd floor. There are refreshments throughout the day with alcoholic drinks served from 6.30pm. I did not use the lounge during the evening due to our schedule. However, I was a little disappointed with the range of refreshments offered ....basically biscuits and donuts cut in half. It was self service and I had difficulties using the newly installed coffee machine. Perhaps these issues could be addressed?

Took an evening meal at the new Chinese restaurant on the 1st floor,, which offered good value for money and the quality of food was excellent with attentive service. Unfortunately, our breakfast experience on our first day was awful as it took over 20 minutes for the tea and toast to arrive. Several business people were really getting frustrated by the long and unnecessary delay. I did provide feedback to the food manager who was extremely apologetic. The next day our breakfast experience was excellent with a warm welcome followed by quick and efficient service.

My rating would have been excellent had it not been for the few issues I've raised above. I would however recommend this hotel to both business travellers and tourists alike

Room Tip: Consider upgrading to a club room for extra space and use of the lounge throughout the day
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MontyMcCoy
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

As a regular guest, thank you for your constructive feedback and your comments regarding refreshments during the day have been fed back to my Executive Chef to review our offerings in the Club Lounge. The coffee machine you refer to, this we were trialling for a period of one week, however; as you mentioned this was not successful and this has now been removed.

Le Chinois is proving to be a success for dining, however; I am disappointed that you did not enjoy the consistent service we aspire to on your first morning at breakfast, fortunately, we were able to recover this experience by providing our usual service the next morning.

Both myself and my team look forward to you returning to the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having booked a room for later in the week after our return from Paris we had to change it due to Eurostar not running due to snow. After arriving at the hotel two days early and explaining the situation nothing was too much trouble, the booking was changed free of charge, and we had an excellent stay again. We can highly recommend this hotel for a short break.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Adrian2017

Whilst we cannot change things that are out of our control, we can assist in alleviating the frustration and stress these situations can cause. Thank you for your kind review and your feedback has been shared with my team.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed with my girlfriend for 3 nights at the start of March and had a great time. The hotel is located very close to Knightsbridge tube station so it's really easy to get around the city from here. Also located very close to Harrods and a few great museums.

From the moment we arrived the staff were great; always made an effort to acknowledge us and help in any way they could. The concierge was very helpful, giving lots of suggestions for things to do. The restaurant manager also spent some time with us asking about our stay and about our experience in Le Chinois - the food was great, we ate there 2 of the 3 nights and loved it. Reasonably priced and the service was very good too.

All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting London and I certainly hope to return in the future. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank fhamil87

You’re welcome………….

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location of the hotel suited your requirements.

Customer service is very much the core of our commitment to our guests and I am pleased that you not left wanting in this area of our hospitality.

We have received very good feedback regarding Le Chinois and your review validates even more the experience of dining in the restaurant.

Myself and my team very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stay there for a total of five nights this during my trip to Europe. The location of this hotel is excellent with easy commute to all other location. Only five mintues to Tube station and a lot of buses passing by in front of the hotel.
The staff there are all excellent from the Restaurant Manager, Concierge to Bellman.
The Chinese Restaurant Le Chinos offered authentic chinese cuisine at a reasonable price. Compliment should go to the General Manager who respond to my request very fast. I can see that the level of good service provided by this hotel is certainly from the management and down.
Highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Carman C

Your review is greatly appreciated and I am pleased that your overall experience was an enjoyable one.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to offer a warm welcome to you on your next visit to us here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 5 March, Excellent location for a business trip to London. Handy to underground and shops. Easily one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Room clean, air con, friendly staff and good choice at breakfast. Also ate in Restaurant for dinner and food was very good.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Scottyboyg
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope that you will return to us again, albeit business or pleasure to enjoy our hospitality and the Knightsbridge area.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed for 1 night for a girls night in London. We rang ahead to see if they could put the rooms next to each other and when we arrived we were given 2 rooms with an interconnecting door which was perfect. We were on the 14th floor and view over London was amazing. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the beds were extremely comfortable. With Harvey Nicks and Harrods on our doorstep this was the perfect location for a girls treat in London and we had a delicious dinner at the Pantechnicon - a gastro pub on Motcomb street which was only 5 minutes walk away - all in all a wonderful weekend!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the top of hotel facing south for an amazing view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nicola F
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Our 14th floor provides wonderful views across London with an amazing skyline at night.

I am delighted that we were able to accommodate you with the perfect rooming arrangement and that as we are located in the heart of Knightsbridge you were able to enjoy the top names for shopping.

Should Harrods and Harvey Nichols tempt you back to Knightsbridge, I do hope that you will stay with us again.