“Very comfortable, marvelous location!”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #337 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Belgrade
“Very comfortable, marvelous location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in February 2013. Rooms are comfortable and even spacious (unlike many other hotels in London downtown). Location is great, as Sloane street is a part of exclusive shopping zone with a lot of restaurants and cafes. Public transportation is easily accsessable and Hyde park is about 100 m walk from hotel.
Stuff was nice and breakfast is interesting as it is served in Chineese restaurant so that, other than usual, they offer some exotic breakfast too.
It can be a bit coldish in rooms in case you forget to manually adjust AC, but bedding is excellent.

2 Thank senkayu
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am pleased that your overall experience here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge was an enjoyable one.

I do hope that you will stay with us again when next in London.

Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel has the best position if you are in London and you have a need for big time shopping. It is a solid four star property with smallish and aged rooms. But nevertheless, this hotel provided my with one of best service experiences I had in my life. It was a Saturday night, the shops on Knightsbridge where probably closed and I was supposed to dress up for a fancy dinner in neighboring Dinner by Heston Blumenthal restaurant when I noticed that I'm missing cufflinks. I went downstairs seeking for help to concierge Emile. He said that is no problem and gave me his cufflinks out of his shirt! I mean where go you get that kind of service? The hotel might have its flaws, but there are small gestures like that which might improve it all!
Way the go Mr. Emile and thanks for men’s solidarity!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank ZGtomcat
Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay with us. Emile has certainly exceeded service excellence and your comments have been fed back to him personally.

The team here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge are very focused on delivering outstanding customer service and it is only through feedback such as yours that validates what we do everyday.

Altrincham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My partner booked this hotel as i wanted to be close to the shops .. i was not disappointed! We could walk to Harrods in less than 2 minutes. We had a room for 2 which included entry to Club Lounge but I have to say was not the best. It was not staffed and there were no bottle openers insight - this led to us choosing wine unless we wanted to open the beer bottles with our teeth!!! We had dinner at the Chinese restaurant which was fabulous and great value for money. In summary, this is a hotel in a great location for the shops, enjoy,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you were not disappointed in the location of the hotel.

Your feedback regarding the Club Lounge, I am currently looking at the staffing cover in the Lounge to provide consistent service to our guests and the availability of such items as bottle openers at all times.

Your positive review for our restaurant Le Chinois, is greatly appreciated and as we move forward we are looking to enhance the experience by introducing cocktails that compliment the cuisine.

Please visit us again, we look forward to welcoming you.

scotland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Recently stayed here for business trip. Hotel is in a good area with easy access via buses and tube to where I needed to go.
The room was a bit dated, there appeared to be a crack in the window which didnt help keep out the cold but the bed was lovely and comfortable.
Good selection of toiletries left daily and a good amount too. The bath was a bit on the small side. Plenty teas and coffees left daily but no milk for some reason.
As I was only really in the room to change clothes and sleep it met my needs.
The breakfast was the usual hotel continental and English fare, bits of Japanese food and Middle Eastern as well.
All in all, this is a decent choice for my business needs and may use again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I am pleased that you found the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge suited your business requirements, together with the location of the hotel.

As you mention, our breakfast buffet has a wide selection available to our guests and also giving the opportunity to sample something different.

I apologise for the lack of milk in your room and any inconvenience this may have caused and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Jounieh, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed in the Millenium Hotel, Knightsbridge between 16 & 20 February 2013. We reserved a Large room for 2 including access to the Club Lounge (Drinks & Food are offered for free between 6:30 & 21:30). They also gave us Full Free access to the Hotel Wifi.
The Hotel Proximity to Harrod's, Harvey Nichols and all the Luxury Boutiques in Sloane Street is Outstanding.
This is my 5th London visit and I found that this Hotel was the Best in terms of Quality/Price.
I will definitely book in this Hotel for my Next London visit.

Room Tip: Large Room with Access to the Club Lounge
1 Thank Wissam F
Thank you for your review and that you experienced the very best of what Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge has to offer.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Crawley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The good:

Location is fantastic
Rooms are good value for money actually
Friendly staff
Good breakfast

The bad
Executive lounge felt like an after though, very limited in terms of refreshments etc. Perhaps this was only a temporary lounge, I did not bother to ask!?

We wanted to go for a drink after dinner and found out that the bar was closed. Very strange so we went to another hotel down the road again.

Would I stay again, yes but only if I got a good deal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge for your recent stay and I am pleased that you found your overall experience enjoyable. The issues you raise regarding the Club Lounge, I am addressing the service cover to ensure that refreshments are consistenly available to our guests and I apologise if drinks were not available to you after dinner. Our last orders at Le Chinois bar is 10:30pm and Tangerine Bar 1:00am.

We look forward to welcoming you back.
milton keynes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have now stayed at the Millenium Hotel a few times, it is a very welcoming hotel, the staff are very helpful, and it feels a homely hotel.
The rooms are comfortable, (although this time the room smelt a little of damp), and certain rooms are noisier than others with traffic noise.
Breakfast is either continental or English, reasonable choice.
The location is fantastic, very close to Harrods and Harvey nichols, and other shops nearby include Versace, Prada, Armani and Dior. Very easy to explore London from this hotel, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great base in central London.

Room Tip: I'd suggest a high floor, less noise!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank son5
Our aim is to provide a home from home experience and from your review we appear to have succeeded.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are at the present looking into noise preventative measures within the hotel.

We hope that you will visit us again soon.