I stayed in this hotel in February 2013. Rooms are comfortable and even spacious (unlike many other hotels in London downtown). Location is great, as Sloane street is a part of exclusive shopping zone with a lot of restaurants and cafes. Public transportation is easily accsessable and Hyde park is about 100 m walk from hotel.
Stuff was nice and breakfast is interesting as it is served in Chineese restaurant so that, other than usual, they offer some exotic breakfast too.
It can be a bit coldish in rooms in case you forget to manually adjust AC, but bedding is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England