Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel(London)
Jumeirah Carlton Tower(London)
  • Breakfast included
1,394 results
All reviewsharvey nickstangerine cafele chinoisgreat locationhyde parkclub roomconcierge deskrooms are smallspecial thankstube stationsuperior roomafternoon teabooked this hotelfull english breakfastvillarsloanheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I new it was going to be a nightmare when I walk into reception and a foreign receptionist asked me for my passport, I said "why do you need my passport" she said "are you British"Im 35 and come from the south east of England, I have never had that happen to me before and I've stayed in hotels all over the world. my keys didn't work for the club on the first floor, the beer taps were not working at the bar.Terrible service, very small rooms, very small bathrooms, very very very over priced, staff need some serious training, rubbish bars, poor breakfast, never again.

Room Tip: Don't bother, go the The Cavendish, much, much nicer hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Four days in London in mid   august in this nice hotel, superb postiion  in amazing area,  sloane street close to shopping and tube. The service is good , the staff of the Hotel are efficient workers and polite.The suite reserved was really useful  , refurnished, quite and  with comfortable king bed. What else ? Thx Mrs  Kate  for your kindliness and at first opportunuty we come back. Marco

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location just behind harrods 1 minute from tube station. However, on arrival when told our room was ready we found it in a mess with a rude maid still cleaning. We went shopping came back at 4 o'clock it was only just ready. To make it worse she then woke us up at 8am to ask when we would be leaving!!!!! None of the lights worked in the bedroom either. Very disappointing!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Reddish1983
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Reception could not find my reservation despite me showing them email confirmation. They said I had got the wrong hotel! I hadn't. Took 30 minutes to resolve while other customers room bookings were also mixed up.

At breakfast, the bacon and eggs ran out without replenishment. Very poor customer service for a hotel costing £200 plus per night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RosPenny
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed overnight to watch a West End show. Brilliant location, close to a tube station, Knightsbridge and Sloane Street shops. The room we stayed in was quite small but well appointed. Luxurious for a hotel in London and what we paid for it. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again, but not for the full price they are advertising.

• Stayed: October 2012