“Not whorth full price”

Ranked #350 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Woodford, United Kingdom
“Not whorth full price”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I got this hotel through Last min secret hotel, we paid a good price but when I found out that they charge over £400 a night I was shocked, we paid £120. Although the room was nice and clean, it needed a upgrade and the bed was tiny, the view was nice with a nice big window..

In the morning I tried to get hold of some more shampoo, conditioner and some milk, it took 7 phone calls to reception before someone answered and they then told me to ring house keeping. After another 4 calls, EVENTUALLY I managed to get hold of what I needed.

Nothing fantastic, your paying mostly for locations, if you after lots of overly expensive shops, you'll be in heaven, my advice is try another location!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Laura M
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to read that you were not entirely happy with your stay. Your feedback in regard to your attempt to contact Reception for items, to then be told to contact Housekeeping, is not the customer service we seek to provide, and has been discussed with the relevant managers for further investigation.

Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed September 7, 2012

excellent for a very reasonable price, perfect views of London, loved it!! the shops are 2 steps away, so is Harrods, and you can see it from your windows, the park is close, the service was reasonable - I highly recommend for the price if you are in a saving mood!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Your review is very much appreciated and I am delighted that you found the hotel ideally located for your requirements. I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to London.

Oslo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great location. Close to Harrods and a lot of other Shopping. Nice rooms. Very good bed. We slept very good. No noise at all. Very friendly and helpful Staff. We will definitely be back.
If you are planning a visit to London, this Hotel is a very good choice!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Thankfully I was staying at the hotel on business, as if I had to pay for the accomodation out of my own money I would have checked out on arrival!!
£425 a night got me (and my colleagues) a tiny, dated room. I put my suitcase on the floor and did not have room to walk around the bed i had to constantly jump over my case! The bathroom was only big enough for one person at a time. And to top it off my room was at the front of the hotel so if it wasn't the sound of the air con waking me up it was the fire engine sirens (fire station at the back) or the middle eastern playboys revving their supercars all night!
Honestly, hand on heart a £29 premier inn would have been better, your simply pating for the postcode and nothing else!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Katy N
Widecombe in the Moor, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2012

A central; London Hotel is always expensive, one expects it, but it is dissappointing when one come away feeling I will never go back there.
Staff very good, Ceerful and helpful especialy the Concierge who parked our Car
Rooms, Small and the Bathroo9ms very small and they say it is the bathrooms that set the standard for the Hotel.
Bed only a Queen available and sloped to the edge on both sides, very uncomfortable
Breakfast, very expensive and awful
Sorry not to be repeated, but position is great

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Farmerhughes
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I am sorry to read of your disappointment during your stay with us. We are currently in the process of replacing all of our beds which will be completed by the end of September. We offer our guests the option to include breakfast in their package at the time of booking or alternatively, a discounted voucher which may be purchased on arrival. In addition, we offer an express breakfast in our Tangerine Café for those who wish to grab a quick bite and a coffee. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our options. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Unlike the previous reviews the Internet was fast and working 24/7 in our room, the staff were wonderful the bathroom was not at all how others described it we found it suitable for our needs, and the toiletries were so good wished I could buy a bottle of shampoo from them, complements to the management and staff, thanks Susanne at reception for all the help, concierge were great, I will stay there when I'm in London again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Your review is very appreciated which has been shared with my team. I am delighted that they provided such a memorable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the future.