Hotel is located in one of London’s most exclusive and fashionable districts with terrific shopping possibilities right next door - Louis Vuitton, Armani, Dior, Valentino etc. If you want to be close to Piccadilly Circus and Soho then I would chose a different hotel, since you gonna have to commute. I think this hotel is rated as a 5* but in my opinion is more like very solid 4*. Rooms are kinda dated, small and would need refurbishment, bathroom small but with all the necessities, lobby nothing special. Haven't tried the restaurant though, with all the restaurants and pubs London has on offer I just didn't bother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England