See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Dusty and dirty tiny room, couldn't even half open the door as the bed was in the way. Kettle broken. Ceiling light faulty. Lampshades not fitted properly. Carpet filthy. Part of the door frame was missing. No hooks or mirrors to use. Shower room so small that you couldn't get in and close the door (I'm a size 12 and struggled) no shelves at all. Wobbly tap, curtains hanging by a thread. Clear plastic table covers in the breakfast room really classy! Given a one point rating as the system would accept my review with a zero rate. Complained to customer services, no reply.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Janeatderby
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights. Had wanted ro cancel the booking a while ago as needed to be elsewhere. They were not cooperative as hooking was not direct. Not at all flexible even though I gave them enough time. So I stayed and traveled long distance every day as it was non refundable. Now i know why... no way will I be a return client. They even forgot to wake me up for my morning flight. Thank God I woke up and just about made it... Phew. What an experience

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank rnjn
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Stay was nice, stayed there for 3 weeks, nice helpful staff "Tania" to mention. Nice breakfast and good cleaning service every morning.

Nice mid place location and good access to Tube stations, view is also good from the rooms

Room Tip: Best location just next to paddington station
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Hotel is in need of some work. The room we had was very poor and we will not return. We booked cheap as we planned on being out of the room and using it just as a place to sleep but even for that I wouldn't recommend it. There were stains on the bed, carpet, walls and towels and the bathroom was horrendous.

Staff we're friendly and helpful and the hotel location is fantastic and would definitely stay in Paddington again, but not here!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

After reading all these negative reviews I was really afraid what I will experience. The girl at the reception was quite helpful and friendly and the room not a disappointment. I actually went with so many reservations due to the reviews that once I arrived I realized that a lot of them are overreacting. The room was basic but clean. Toilet was indeed too small and shower area tight but overall for me being there just for a sleep it was ok. It is 2 mins walk from Paddington tube station and close to a quite vibrant area of London. I am not sure I will stay again as I would like something more descent but if you are on a tight budget it might be a good choice.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business