I have been in London many times, and its the really first time i was delighted by my hotel!
Its not pretty much expansive than other hotel with same criterions, but its clearly better in all points.I stayed 4 days in London, 3 night in the hotel.
To summarize :
- big staff (i have seen approximatively 12 members; reception, breakfast, room cleaning) and all are adorable and nice.
- the room (twin room) was great, the bed extremly comfortable, and the bathroom was big and clean.
- the breakfast was excellent (i suggest their grapfuit salad ;-)) and varied.
- the hotel is very clean (household of the bedroom every day) and well decorated.
- finally it is particulary well located near Hyde Park, in a beautiful and luxury district, between NottingHill and Oxford Street!
I really don't understand the lasts bad comments!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Townhouse Hotel situated in quiet Victorian Square, just steps from Hyde Park and five minutes by bus to Oxford street and Marble Arch. Paddington station is a walk away. Commodore is renowned for it's tranquil setting, offering a homely and welcoming atmosphere in the bustling city. Originally, three Victorian Town houses, Commodore is unique in its combination of styles with traditional Victorian romantic elegance coupled with modern interior design. Its quirky charm and great location see customers returning again and again. There is also a small fitness studio. Room service is available 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Commodore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Hotel London, England