It is very conveniently located to the North Lambeth tube (Bakerloo line, a five minute walk) and several bus lines.
You can't fault the staff that deal with the customers - they were always friendly, customer-focused and willing to help.
The only downside I had here was they say to have fresh towels, leave yours on the floor. I did this, and came back to find they'd just hung up my old towels. I left a note on the used towels the following day and there were fresh towels when I returned.
It felt very American, but this is an American chain. However, they seem to have brought over the American customer service model, and it serves them well.
Biggest piece of advice I'd give to the management is to have someone proofread their signs and menus before posting them. A sign in the lift was offering Chili con Corne with soured cream and the in-room literature says you can get "cue tips" at the desk. I don't think they meant playing pool - they meant Q-Tips which is an American brand of cotton buds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room hotel ideally situated for London's West End Theatres, cinemas, art galleries, museums & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Hotel London- Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn Waterloo
- London Days Inn
- Days Waterloo
- Days Hotel London- Waterloo England