Stayed here in April as I was running the London Marathon and am rating the hotel with this in mind for other runners.
We booked via superbreak holidays and got the room plus train tickets for an amzing low prize...as they say.
The room was small but clean and as we were staying for 2 nights had everything we needed. The bed was fine.
Breakfast is served downstairs in a small dining area. On the day it was full of runners, some of which brought thier own pre-run food and the staff had no problems with this. On the day lots of guests in the hotel were running or with runners. Breakfast was both continental and british.
The BIG plus of this hotel is the location. It's only a few minutes walk from Waterloo train station from were you get the train to the start of the race. It is also only 30 minutes easy walk to the finish line. On the day we just walked back to the room with no problems of traffic or late tubes..;)
The Imperial War Museum is just across the road and there is a nice pub behind the hotel.
If I run it again I will be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room hotel ideally situated for London's West End Theatres, cinemas, art galleries, museums & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Days Hotel London- Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn Waterloo
- London Days Inn
- Days Waterloo
- Days Hotel London- Waterloo England