Stayed at this hotel for one night, before leaving for Heathrow. (small taxi fare to paddington station for the heathrow express...FYI). Nice hotel, located a block from the tube. Staff were very kind. Had a nice dinner in the "chat's" bar. Hotel was undergoing outside reno's but nothing you would really notice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for the astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star North London hotel offers spacious facilities and competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located a short walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike with direct connections to Wembley Stadium, Lord's Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the lively markets of Camden Town, Primrose Hill with its chic shops, quaint cafes and panoramic views across London, and ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away. The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms. The Leisure Club's extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include an Italian restaurant Carluccio's, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England