I stayed here for 1 night with 3 friends in January. We were in London for 2 days, to see Matilda and some of the sites. We spent very little time in the hotel, due to the short nature of our trip, but overall we had a comfortable stay.
We arrived in the evening (around 6pm) and checked in swiftly and easily, we were given a double room on the third floor, which wasn't overly large, but comfortable enough. The room had 2 huge and very comfortable beds, a desk, 2 chairs and a small table. It had a reasonable sized bathroom and plenty of storage. It was also equipped with tea and coffee making faculties which was nice. Like I said, we spent very little time in the room, just changing before the show and sleeping. But the room was comfortable and adequate. We'd definitely stay again.
The only downside is, that the hotel isn't central, although, there is a tube station, Swiss Cottage about a 5 minute walk away, allowing easy access to London and all the sites, which are 20-30 mins away. The fact that the hotel isn't central also means that it's in a quiet location, allowing for a peaceful nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for the astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star North London hotel offers spacious facilities and competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located a short walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike with direct connections to Wembley Stadium, Lord's Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the lively markets of Camden Town, Primrose Hill with its chic shops, quaint cafes and panoramic views across London, and ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away. The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms. The Leisure Club's extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include an Italian restaurant Carluccio's, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England