I am a member of the Gym "Leisure Club" of the Marriott which allows for use of the Gyms in all Marriott locations. Having had a meeting in North London, i decided to try the Marriott in Swiss Cottage. For those who look for amenities especially gym in making your decision as to which venue to stay, this Marriott should not even b the last on your list, i had a horrible experience. As soon as i started working out, the hotel cleaner suddenly arrived and started spraying toxic chemicals on the equipment cleaning, hence all the airborne liquids being spread by the airconditioining which was on full blast and no visible controls in order to turn off. Coughing and gasping for air i went to the hotel lobby and waited for the cleaner to finish her job and returned. Upon return, i found a staff member of the gym, standing next to a member of the gym chatting away for at least 45 minutes. The voices were loud and the language became foul, at one point one told the other "shut the fu.. up"!! and they simply laughed throughout. I decided to leave and only then arrived in the changing room to find the it so messy and in desperate need of cleaning that i decided to quickly change and leave without even a shower. I simply find it a shame that a true blue brand like Marriott doesnt have proper processes and training in place in order to avoid such unprofessional and unhealthy behaviours and turning clients away. This is anti marketing at it's best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for the astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star North London hotel offers spacious facilities and competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located a short walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike with direct connections to Wembley Stadium, Lord's Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the lively markets of Camden Town, Primrose Hill with its chic shops, quaint cafes and panoramic views across London, and ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away. The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms. The Leisure Club's extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include an Italian restaurant Carluccio's, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England