The hotel is only a few minutes walk from Swiss Cottage tube station (Jubilee Line) and is positioned in the Camden area of North London.
There are usually 2 or 3 reception staff on the check-in desk and they generally provide a warm welcome. The check-in process is usually painless and fairly fast.
I stay here regularly and usually have had no issues, although the elevators do seem to play up quite often with usually at least one down for maintenance.Getting down from the upper floors to the lower ones in the morning can be slow therefore!
There is a nice pool and spa area and the gym, while on the small side, is reasonably well equipped, with 3 or 4 TVs to watch while you tone those muscles.
I rarely use the restaurant as there is a good choice of restaurants nearby, including some which will deliver take-outs to your room! When I have used the restaurant, I have not been impressed. A friend and myself ordered the "nachos and chill beef" one evening, only to receive what looked like some crushed remnants of a crisp packet and a teaspoon of the blandest chilli on Earth. The waiter eventually had to fess up that they'd run of the ingredients!
Room service food quality is not brilliant.
For Platinum members, there is an Executive Lounge on the 6th Floor, and Betty does a great job of looking after all of us who use it. Complimentary beer and wines in the evenings as well as the usual hors d'ouvres.
There are some very nice rooms on the 7th floor of the Penthouse Suite variety.
There is an ATM machine in the lobby.
The staff are generally very warm and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for the astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star North London hotel offers spacious facilities and competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located a short walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike with direct connections to Wembley Stadium, Lord's Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the lively markets of Camden Town, Primrose Hill with its chic shops, quaint cafes and panoramic views across London, and ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away. The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms. The Leisure Club's extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include an Italian restaurant Carluccio's, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England