We stayed here in October, 2013 for 5 nights in one large room with our 2 kids. The hotel is in a perfect location. It is close to the metro and walkable to Oxford Street. The Sherlock Holmes museum is also walkable as is Madame Tussaud. The room was somewhat small but divided into 2 small sections so the kids were able to sleep on rollaways in their own room with their own tv which was great. The only real issue in the room was a clouded glass bathroom.....the light from the bathroom blasted out into the room and so it was difficult to use the bathroom after dark without waking everyone up. The breakfast was good...not great. The biggest issue we ad with this otherwise delightful hotel was the horrible service in the bar. The first night I took my daughter down for a snack and our order never came. we asked several times and we finally gave up. The same thing happened the second night so we never tried again.....Stay here, but skip the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Regency-style Hotel situated 200 yards from Baker Street tube station & convenient to West End. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London England