I recently stayed at the Sherlock Holmes Hotel for business. Its conveniently situated in London and for the price, I was pleased with the hotel. Breakfast was good and the staff was attentive to my concerns. One concern I wanted to voice was the temperature control in the rooms. The hotel is in an old building and similar to many hotels in Boston, this hotel only provides heat in the rooms in the winter and AC in the summer. If you are a traveler that demands a cold room, regardless of the temperature outside, I would highly recommend that you call the hotel and see if the AC will be switched on when you arrive. Upon my arrival, my first room was set at a balmy 30 degrees Centigrade. My second room was at 25 and that was as cold as it was going to get that night. Thankfully after repeated inquiries, the staff was able to turn on the AC in the hotel and remedy the situation and for that I was ever so thankful. In the future when staying in smaller boutique hotels in London, I will make sure to inquire about this (especially during the London shoulder season).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Regency-style Hotel situated 200 yards from Baker Street tube station & convenient to West End. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London England