Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London
$205
$288
$279
2,543 results
All reviewsbaker street tubeloft suitemadame tussaudsglass doorexcellent locationoxford stlovely hotelcentral locationwest endmini barbooked this hotelselfridgesmaryleboneconciergetescotheatrepubs
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We had an impromptu visit to this hotel after a wedding and got ourselves a great bargain on last minute.com. The hotel has a great location. Our room was small but had everything we needed. The hotel had a lovely bar for an evening drink. Breakfast was excellent! All the staff were very pleasant. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013
PPSH_12, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time in leaving a great feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are happy to learn you found our bar and breakfast excellent with pleasant staff.

Receiving positive reviews such as yours is always of great pleasure to read.

On behalf of myself and my team we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Warm regards

ktalwar@pphe.com

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I stay a lot with the Plaza Hotel Group, and decided in April to use some of our Club Carlson points against a stay at the Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes hotel in London, as this was near to where we were meeting up with some friends. After booking online a double room with a queen bed, with an option of upgrading. When we arrived we were told that we had already been upgraded to an Executive room, which turned out to be a very tired looking room with dust on furniture, the TV etc. The room had twin beds placed together, and we had squeaky floorboards for free. The hotel was full that weekend so we could not be offered an alternative room. The only thing about this weekend that was good, was the breakfast, but we won't be going back. However the management did say sorry, and offered to re credit our account which was fine. We learned on departure from a manager called Patrick that the hotel was about to have a major refit shortly. Say no more!

Room Tip: Apparently all the Executive rooms are different, but avoid room 120
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback.

First and foremost, I must sincerely apologise that your recent stay was not to your satisfaction. The matters that you have raised are absolutely not indicative of the level of service and quality that we pride ourselves on providing, and I am very sorry to hear that you have had such an experience.

I am deeply disappointed that you were not satisfied with the room provided and that as a valued Loyal Member of the Company the availability of the hotel did not allow us to upgrade your room.

Thank you very much for reaching out to us in these matters, I would like you to contact me directly at ktalwar@pphe.com should you wish to plan your next visit.
I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stay in London every month and when ever possible this is always the hotel at the top of our list.
As a wheelchair user, I have had problems staying at some hotels, but the front of house staff at the Shirlock could not be more friendly and helpful (they even ordered a new ramp- when I pointed out problems with there old one.) A great team, delightful rooms, charming bar and bistro and really well managed. Thanks a million guys.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank snoop d
PPSH_12, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review on Tripadvisor. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience Thank you very much once again, and please do reach out to us at ppshres@pphe.com or myself directly at ktalwar@pphe.com when you are next planning a visit to London.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I recently enjoyed attending a birthday party at this delightful venue.
The food and service were second to none, in fact, the word 'superb' comes to mind.
The whole evening was a credit to both management and staff, thank you.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, the Location and the food in our Sherlock's Grill

We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return. Please do reach out to us at ppshres@pphe.com or myself directly at ktalwar@pphe.com when you are next planning a visit to London.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Quality hotel in the right position for shopping in Oxford Street and surrounding areas. Room was quiet and the food was superb(The best meal at a restaurant for some time.) .Staff curtious and friendy.Will deffinately go again.

Room Tip: In my opinion the rooms were quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation, the Location and the food in our restaurant.