I'm do not like staying in time squares in NY- well that's what this is like. That is not the hospitals fault. But could become more modern to suit the neighbourhood. The staff was over the top nice and helpful. Expect Nicolas at the reception desk. He did speak to me but managed to give me displeasing looks all weekend.
I had no problem with my room like others have stated. I wish that hotels that boast 5 stars would Internet for free but no that was only for the lobby. At. 18£ a drink in the bar you can surely make up for free internet.
My room did smell musty when I first arrived.
I probably won't stay again but only because I want to be somewhere not so crowded with tourists. I know that is a hard one to come by In london.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Piccadilly is set in the heart of the West End one of London’s most fashionable destination, and only moments away from London’s cultural attractions, including Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. The hotel features many amenities including meeting facilities and banqueting suites, the Piccadilly Health Club and one of London’s largest indoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Le Meridien Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- London Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Piccadilly London, England