We stayed here for a weekend in London for a friend's wedding. It's located next to Piccadilly Circus so perfect for getting anywhere in town. There's a great standard of customer service, everyone was very helpful. We arrived early from an overnight flight so were hoping for an early check-in. Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked the previous night, but we were offered use of the facilities in the fitness centre to shower and re-fresh ourselves. There was also an effort made to have a room ready as soon as the previous guest checked out.
We'd recommend eating in the restaurant once as it's a beautiful glass ceilinged 'conservatory' style area on the roof of the hotel.
We were concerned that, given the proximity to Piccadilly Circus, there could be some street noise. However, we were at the back of the hotel and heard no noise at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Piccadilly is set in the heart of the West End one of London’s most fashionable destination, and only moments away from London’s cultural attractions, including Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. The hotel features many amenities including meeting facilities and banqueting suites, the Piccadilly Health Club and one of London’s largest indoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- London Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Piccadilly London, England