I echo others' comments about this hotel's fantastic location. I stayed at the hotel for business and found that I was only a quick taxi ride away from almost everywhere I needed to be. At night I could walk to delicious local restaurants and one afternoon, I took a run down the street, through Green Park and around the Palace.
My room was clean when I arrived.
The walls of the hotel are paper thin. I could hear nearly everything the guests on either side of me were saying and when a crying baby woke me up around 3am from the room next door, it was impossible to go back to sleep. My television didn't work and the thermostat was broken - the heat in the room worked but it couldn't be turned up, which made for some chilly nights. The bathroom had chipping paint.
Overall, this hotel was clean and the staff were kind but I don't think it's a 5-star establishment. It's best selling point is its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Piccadilly is set in the heart of the West End one of London’s most fashionable destination, and only moments away from London’s cultural attractions, including Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. The hotel features many amenities including meeting facilities and banqueting suites, the Piccadilly Health Club and one of London’s largest indoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- London Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Piccadilly London, England